Class Teacher Shrewsbury Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.4 FTE
Class Teacher 0.4 FTE, Main Scale
Required September 2021 – (Temporary to August 2022)
Located at Shrewsbury Cathedral Catholic Primary School
The Governors of The Blessed Edward Campion Federation are seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspiring and dedicated teacher, capable of providing a consistently excellent standard of teaching and learning. We are looking for an individual with the commitment to make a real difference and the enthusiasm to help provide the very best opportunities possible for the children in our care. The successful candidate will be an exceptional positive role model, adept at inspiring and guiding children to aspire to greater things. Shrewsbury Cathedral Catholic Primary School is a popular and successful school, graded as Good by Ofsted in June 2019. The school staff, with the support of the leadership team are focused and driven to raise aspirations, pride and achievement amongst all stakeholders. As a result, standards are high and there is a shared Catholic ethos and purposeful ambition pervading our school.
We can offer you:
• Supportive colleagues and inspiring leadership who are forward thinking
• An active part to play in a vibrant and happy school
• An exciting working environment with engaged and enthusiastic children, supportive parents and a highly motivated Governing Body
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a clear grasp and understanding of professional standards and evidence of consistently meeting a good standard
• Will contribute fully to effective planning and assessment to ensure children make better than expected progress
• Has effective organisational skills and excellent IT skills
• Is enthusiastic, innovative and creative
• Can engage, enthuse and motivate all children
• Wants to play an active part in a dynamic team
• You do not have to be Catholic to apply but you must be able to fully support the Catholic ethos and values of the school
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school, please telephone to book, 01743 351032.
Please note – social distancing requirements will be observed at all times
The Catholic Education Service application form and consent to obtain references form should be completed in full and returned by e-mail to the Federation Business Manager, Chris Jones email@example.com You do not have to complete the recruitment monitoring form; however, you would be helping us fulfill our duty under the Equality Act (2010) if you do.
Closing date: 10th June 2021, 2.00 pm Formal interviews: W/C 14th June 2021