Relationship, Sex and Health Education
At St Patrick's we follow a diocesan approved RSHE programme - 'Life to the Full'.
Our aims for the RSHE programme is:
- To educate the children about how to stay safe (PANTS – NSPCC).
- To teach the children to recognise positive and negative relationships.
- To teach the children about the changes that will happen to their body.
- To develop the children’s resilience and a positive mind-set when discussing body image.
- To fulfil the statutory requirements for teaching of RSHE in the primary setting
Below you will find further information including the RSHE policy and a letter explaining how resources and scheme can be accessed, what will be taught in the scheme of work and when the scheme of work will be taught.