to Year 4
Class Teachers: Miss Hunter (4 Edward),
Mrs Price and Miss Baldwin (4 Campion)
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Morrey & Miss Moxam
- Please click on the icon below to take you to an overview of each half term.
- Please also find attached a PDF with our curriculum overview for Autumn and more detail about each topic.
If have any questions, we are always happy to help!
The Year 4 team
- Children need to bring their reading book and diary into school everyday.
- Homework is given out every Friday and needs to be returned completed by the following Wednesday.
- We now use Spellzone for children to follow their individual spelling pathways (Since January 2019). Please ensure your child has an opportunity to access this weekly at home. Please also continue work your way through Year 3/4 spelling list (We will be assessing in summer 2).
- PE during summer 1 will take place on a Monday afternoon for both Year 4 classes . Please ensure children have the correct PE kit in school everyday (we kindly ask that children are either able to take their earrings out independently or are sent to school with tape to cover them for PE).
- We will be going swimming on Friday afternoons during summer term. Please ensure your child has the correct kit (see swimming letters or ask a member of the Year 4 team).
- As we get into the summer term, please ensure your child has a water bottle in school at all times (with their name on it).
Thank you for your continued support!