to Year 4
Class Teachers: Miss Hunter (4 Edward),
Mrs Price and Miss Baldwin (4 Campion)
Teaching Assistants: Miss O'Gorman
Please click on the icon below to take you to an overview of each Half Term.
Please also find attached a PDF with our curriculum overview for Autumn and more detail about each topic.
If have any questions, we are always happy to help!
The Year 4 team
- Children need to bring their reading book and diary into school every day.
- Homework is given out every Friday and needs to be returned completed by the following Wednesday.
- Spellings are given out every Friday and tested on the following Friday (For the first half term, please work your way through Year 3/4 spelling list as we will be testing what the children already know).
- PE this term will take place on a Wednesday and a Thursday/ Friday. Please ensure children have the correct PE kit in school everyday (we kindly ask that children are either able to take their earrings out independently or are sent to school with tape to cover them for PE).
- Please ensure your child has a water bottle in school at all times.