to Year 3
Class Teachers: Miss Fletcher
I am looking forward to welcoming you all back for the Summer Term! Please see the 'Year 3 Curriculum Overview' for information about our learning and topics.
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Davies
Year 3 Class Notices
- Your child will only need a coat and a small book bag due to smaller pegs and limiting items.
- Children need to bring their reading book and diary into school every day.
- All children need to have a water bottle in school every day.
- Please ensure all of the children's uniform has been labelled with their name.
- A grid will be stuck into your reading diary each week for parents to sign for Reading, Times Table Rock Stars, Spellzone, Physical Activity and The Big Question.
- Homework Bingo grids will be in your homework book and should be returned at the end of the half term.
- Please go on Times Table Rock Stars and Spellzone for at least 15 minutes each week.
- Your child should be reading at least 3 times each week to be entered into Reading Stars.
- PE this half-term will take place Wednesday and Friday afternoon with Miss Fletcher and Mr Elliot. Please come to school wearing PE kit on these two days.
- Hooped or dangly earrings should not be worn in school. Stud earrings need to be removed before school each day as we will have PE.
- P.E kit should be a white t-shirt and black shorts or joggers with pumps or trainers.
Please see the Year 3 Curriculum Overview below.
Log into our subscribed pages here using your username and password: