Welcome to the Summer term Year 6!
We am looking forward to welcoming you all back for the Summer Term! Please see the 'Year 6 Curriculum Overview' for information about our learning and topics.
Class Teacher – Miss Conneely
Teaching Assistants: Mr Allen and Mrs Morrey
Class Teacher – Mr Crewe-Read
Teaching Assistants: Miss Uttley
Year 6 Reminders
- Children need to bring their reading book and diary into school every day.
- Children are expected to read a minimum of three times a week. This is checked in school every Thursday.
- Homework is given out every Friday and needs to be returned, completed by the following Wednesday. As children start to prepare for their transition to secondary school, it is important that they take responsibility for their time keeping and completing their homework. Please continue to support them to do this.
- TT Rockstars and Spellzone need to be used each week for at least 15 minutes. This is checked in school every Wednesday.
Monday & Thursday
Monday & Tuesday
- P.E kit should be a white t-shirt and black shorts or joggers with pumps or trainers. You should wear your Saint Patrick’s school jumper.
- All children need to have a coat and water bottle in school every day.
- Please ensure all of the children's uniform has been labelled with their name.
Notes for the diary
Friday 7th May – Internet Safety update (PC Protheroe)
19th, 20th and 21st May – Arthog Outreach days
Week beginning 21st June – Sports week
Friday 9th July – Year 6 leavers party