to Year 4
Class Teacher: Miss Baldwin
Miss Young (am)
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Holyhead (pm)
Please click on the icon below to take you the Year 4 yearly overview.
If have any questions, we are always happy to help!
The Year 4 team
- Children need to bring their reading book and diary into school everyday.
- Homework is given out every Friday and needs to be returned completed by the following Wednesday.
- We now use Spellzone for children to follow their individual spelling pathways (Since January 2019). Please ensure your child has an opportunity to access this weekly at home.
- There is still an expectation for children to be working on times table rock stars. Please ensure your child has an opportunity to access this at home.
- PE will take place Thursday afternoons outside and Friday afternoons inside. Please ensure children have the correct PE kit and wear this to school on the day of their lesson (we kindly ask that children are either able to take their earrings out independently).
- Please ensure your child has a water bottle in school at all times (with their name on it).
- During the summer term the children will have swimming lessons on a Friday afternoon the children are welcome to come into school in their PE kit or their normal school unifrom
Thank you for your continued support!